8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
This is a road where power means nothing. I'd say suspension, brakes, and wheels are all you need if anything. Extra power is nice when your off the road and back on the highway.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Just my two cents, but I'll have to second the mention of BRAKES!

Personally, I can't stress that enough - If you drive the road with the intention of pushing the car a bit, OEM-style brake pads aren't going to last very long before they start to fade. (Ask me how I know :shocked: )

When using the OEM calipers, I used to use HT-10's up front, and HP+'s in the rear (eg. "Track" pads. Well... at least the fronts were anyhow. :) )

EDIT: Oh, and a group of us will be out there this weekend. Come out and join us if you can!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Just my two cents, but I'll have to second the mention of BRAKES!

Personally, I can't stress that enough - If you drive the road with the intention of pushing the car a bit, OEM-style brake pads aren't going to last very long before they start to fade. (Ask me how I know :shocked: )

When using the OEM calipers, I used to use HT-10's up front, and HP+'s in the rear (eg. "Track" pads. Well... at least the fronts were anyhow. :) )

EDIT: Oh, and a group of us will be out there this weekend. Come out and join us if you can!
Yes!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new to this forum and just found out about the dragon runs, any idea when the 2018 meet might be? My Si is currently stock but the meet sounds interesting and would like to try and make the trip there if possible.

101 - 117 of 117 Posts