8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8,241 Posts
What happened to s2k-r's? I need to sell two pairs of retro's actually...
Sc's vs s2k's: both are solid performing projectors, however, sc's appear to have a shaper cut off from what I saw last night.

·
Premium Member
37,358 Posts
rx330s are good Will, why double your costs ? Get something budget friendly, or get a Baller ass setup but at the end they're both still retrofits with good quality projectors.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
What happened to s2k-r's? I need to sell two pairs of retro's actually...
Sc's vs s2k's: both are solid performing projectors, however, sc's appear to have a shaper cut off from what I saw last night.
I believe TRS stopped working on the s2kr's. Thats at least what I read on hidplanet

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I am just weird like that if i know something is better and i could have attained it i will be bothered by it. I very well may still do the RX330's but just knowing the S2k's are a little better lurks in the back of my mind.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I got a rx330/e30/ curve shield(made by "paleryeder" for Hidplanet.com), In progress right now and i must say the output is amazing.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Alright lol i will stick with my RX330's thanks for every 1's insight.

·
Registered
13,332 Posts
Will, if you want, you can send us your RX330s and we can swap the lens and color mod the shield for a small fee. I know you're trying to do the retrofit yourself, but figured I'd throw it out there!

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I am not doing it myself lol i already spoke to bjorn a few weeks ago i will be doing it with you guys in person. I was just a little undecided if i should make the switch to different projectors or not. I picked up a pretty much new set of 2010 coupe headlights so i will be scheduling with you guys soon once i am all set.

I have a set of TSX-R clear lens as well so what ever color mods you recommend for better performance i will be more then open to discuss with you guys when i am ready.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts