8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
OMG... I live near that dealer... Mapquest says 20 min drive on the freeway.

According to their site, that is the only Si they have in stock!

·
Registered
730 Posts
a bit aside of the the point thats a realy well done dealer selling sight. did you scroll down and look at the little app that tells you the conditon of all parts inside and out. the scolling picture things preaty cool too.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn i just noticed its almost fully loaded

its got the trunk tray, body kit, fogs, trim, etc..

damn

i agree webby reserve wont be met... but i still think it will go up to 22

·
Registered
201 Posts
It is nice to finally see one in the garage. How easy is it to debadge a honda? I will only keep the SI's on there until someone can turn them black.

·
Registered
445 Posts
We'll just have to wait and see. Unless one of you really wants it and puts in a high price. But with all the options and dealer mark-up I'd think they want over 25K.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Looks like the dealer lowered the reserve price. :rotfl:

Thats funny, Im sure he isnt getting what he thought he would get at first. People are probably not happy that the price is jacked up in other places and will wait. I think that the kit and fogs and interior plates put it made the cost of that Si too high. They might just sell it at 22k Which would be around the price it with all the options added to it.....

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thanks for the debadging tips. I thought that they used two prongs on the honda emblems. I mean,hey have holes underneath the badging.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I haven't looked at the new honda as far as the rear trunk lid. 7thgen- yes, they had a hole for the "H". If you remove that - you'll have a hole in the center of your trunk. The "civic" and model "lx, ex, etc" will come off. Those are just stuck on.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts