8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is the deal, I own a vacation club from Raintree Vacation Club

And well this year I can’t go because am going back to school to become an X-Ray tech and start a new career, so I have to try to rent it out. You can stay at any one of the resorts for $820 no black out dates, in some dates I can offer 2-3 rooms which you can take 4-6 people with you. You will stay one week in the resort of your choosing, for the same price. Some of the resorts located in Mexico are in Cancun, Acapulco, Puerto isla mujeres, Zihuatenejo, 2 in Oxaca, 2 in Los Cabos, U.S Kona Hawaii, and more. You can pay now and go any time of the year, ill handle the arrangements with you hear in my house or by phone for more info e-mail me at [email protected] thanks.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
last time i went to mexico was in my rsx i accidently took the wrong fwy from san diego and was like lets go to mexico we were then i changed my mind last minute but missed the last exit and ended up in mexico lol...i made some u turn into a round about and ended up staying in line at the border crossing for like 2 hours while some mexican kid wipped my windshield when i told him not to...good fresh churros though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.