8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Is tire rack paying you to do this? If so, application please!

HA !!

In all seriousness. Can Tire Rack get these?

These are EP3 Type R 17" Gunmetal Rims. Only avalible in the UK from what i read, but they are nice wheels. JDMLAND can get them, but for a price that is WAY inflated.

Regards!

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, unfortunatly not. Theres allot of applications out there that we cannot get. As for the babies, your parent may be the ones to ask. and no, i dont get paid for this...too bad eh? thatd be THE job to have

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
If I want to replace my stock all season rubber on my '07 SI sedan what's the best bang for my buck when it comes to getting summer shoes

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
ok for real with my question. i want a 235 45 17. or a 235 40 17. i want 200 tread wear. i already have hankook rs2 but i was wondering if there was a better tire. i am going to spend about 150 a tire too if that helps

·
Banned
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GlxyGry06Si: in the 235-4517, the dunlop sp sport maxx is a great tire. the kumho ecsta mx is also a great selection.

you were looking for summer rubber right?

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
well i guess. i dont auto cross but i raise hell a lot. i dont mind buying tires to often as long as they do the job. i just want a sticky tire that i can use all the time. i have 200 tread wear and that seems like its doing a good job.

·
Registered
500 Posts
spencer I have been purchasing tires from you guys for quite some time and have been very pleased with your services. I currently AutoX roughly 10-15 events a year and has been murderous on my bank acct...haha. Is tirerack currently offering any partial sponsorships at this time?

·
Registered
919 Posts
what kind of deal can you give me on some 16" x 6.5 steelies with some winter tires pref michelin alpine pa2, the steelies have to clear the caliper for the si

·
Registered
141 Posts
What suspension would you suggestion for my 2006 Si Navi? Springs or full go? whats the best for the money?

And how reputable is Kosei? I see you have some of their wheels on sale.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts