8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna see if anyone wants to get a meet goin in north jersey before it gets wayyyyy toooo cold!!!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Myself and others had a meet in north jersey for a while over at the clifton commons on thursday nights. I dont know how north jersey you are but we are all from the bergen hudson and morris area. Ill wait till you throw some feed out of where you want to have it :thumb: im down

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I'm down for a meet. It'll be my first one. :biggrin: I used to go to the AMC at clifton commons a lot.

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Alright well the spot that we were orginally at was across the highway from the clifton commons and amc movie theather. We were in a new lot that has a starbucks in it and other stores etc. We were doing it on thursday nights around 8 30 9. This was on 3 west side. I dont know what part of north jersey you are from but for some it worked out that way because people didnt live 2 far away. So lets get this going its been a while since i was at a local meet :thumb:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
I mean if everyones cool with that location then yes im down. I mean im not trying to steal the thread here just trying to help out and as i said i started one of these north jersey ones over the summer so to see that people want to get this going again is awesome :thumb:

1 - 20 of 381 Posts