8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 06 si for 11 months now.I bought my turbo kit from ajp which i received 4 days ago. The exprience i have had with this company has been very good.It is sad to see what happen with Joshua blew way over the edge,even without hesitation ajp refunded him his money.What a lot of people don"t realise is that r&d takes a lot of time and effort from both parties.I have been monitoring this forum since the day I bought my car.Every single person on this forum strive on ONLY NEGATIVITY.I believe that ajp is a very good company trying to be the next gredy of the world.They may lack the exprience now on some things BUT GIVE THEM THE CRIDIT THEY DESERVE TO COMPETE WITH THE BIGGER COMPANIES OUT THERE.They produce a turbo kit for the 06 si that far surpas any other out there now,and last HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DELT WITH THEM ON A ONE TO ONE BASIS . THEY ARE REALLY A COOL BUNCH OF PEOPLE.
PS. BY THE WAY MY CAR DID 362WHP TODAY.................

·
Registered
639 Posts
snowbird said:
I have had my 06 si for 11 months now.I bought my turbo kit from ajp which i received 4 days ago. The exprience i have had with this company has been very good.It is sad to see what happen with Joshua blew way over the edge,even without hesitation ajp refunded him his money.What a lot of people don"t realise is that r&d takes a lot of time and effort from both parties.I have been monitoring this forum since the day I bought my car.Every single person on this forum strive on ONLY NEGATIVITY.I believe that ajp is a very good company trying to be the next gredy of the world.They may lack the exprience now on some things BUT GIVE THEM THE CRIDIT THEY DESERVE TO COMPETE WITH THE BIGGER COMPANIES OUT THERE.They produce a turbo kit for the 06 si that far surpas any other out there now,and last HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE ACTUALLY DELT WITH THEM ON A ONE TO ONE BASIS . THEY ARE REALLY A COOL BUNCH OF PEOPLE.
PS. BY THE WAY MY CAR DID 362WHP TODAY.................
+ 1 dude....I have had nothing but good customer service with AJP!!
I laugh at that one thread bashing AJP...people are just lil pussies sometimes and cant deal with it,so they whine and cry about it..As far as Ron lying to blueroadster about Doug from hondata coming for a fine tuned reflased, thats just F'd up imo Im pissed about that!! anywho,,and in attempt to slow down business for AJP? LMFAO....the local business for them is very productive,the Turbo kits are just a side thing for them. they will be around for years to come!! AJP FTMFW bitches!! :box:

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just what i said only negative people.The funny thing is that i dont have to prove anything to anyone but myself.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Research and Development takes a lot of time, and they may be inexperienced at things? You're willing to shell out thousands of dollars to a company that is inexperienced? That's ******* stupid. From what I saw in the other thread all AJP was doing was something many rinky dink shops and mechanics do, and that's padding the bill. Trying to nitpick at **** here and there so they can squeeze even more money out of a customer, because they know they can get away with it.

Like I said in the other thread I ran into the exact same situation with another company in Maryland. Never again will I trust shitty little companies that don't know what they are doing. Lesson learned. I still recommend to you guys that when you deal with these type of companies that you get everything they say in writing, signed, etc.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DId anyone know that ajp has sold more 06 si turbo kits than any other company out there.90% of the people on this forum dont even do their home work properly.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Dont confuse being negative with being sceptical. No one has dogged AJP's product. what they are raising hell about is their customer service practice, thats all. Dont come posting your first 6 post if you dont understand the situation, chill......

·
Registered
595 Posts
PhYsIcS said:
Research and Development takes a lot of time, and they may be inexperienced at things? You're willing to shell out thousands of dollars to a company that is inexperienced? That's ******* stupid. From what I saw in the other thread all AJP was doing was something many rinky dink shops and mechanics do, and that's padding the bill. Trying to nitpick at **** here and there so they can squeeze even more money out of a customer, because they know they can get away with it.

Like I said in the other thread I ran into the exact same situation with another company in Maryland. Never again will I trust shitty little companies that don't know what they are doing. Lesson learned. I still recommend to you guys that when you deal with these type of companies that you get everything they say in writing, signed, etc.
Agreed!

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
snowbird said:
DId anyone know that ajp has sold more 06 si turbo kits than any other company out there.90% of the people on this forum dont even do their home work properly.
Could we get a source reference on this fact or are you just speculating? Im really curious about this now. Don't take it the wrong way, i just want to know.

The best homework is firsthand testimony. I have heard enough to not take a chance with AJP. Im not rolling the dice with my $5-6K in some turbo crap shoot to see if I get a good one.

·
Webby's Minion
7,058 Posts
Everyone has their own unique experiences. It's good to know that you have had a positive experience. :thumb:

Every company will have customers who have a bad experience. It's unfortunate that it's usually these customers that vocally express their concerns so maybe all you hear is negativity. It's up to the company to step up, rectify the issues and provide great customer service.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
lit420_si said:
+ 1 dude....I have had nothing but good customer service with AJP!!
I laugh at that one thread bashing AJP...people are just lil pussies sometimes and cant deal with it,so they whine and cry about it..As far as Ron lying to blueroadster about Doug from hondata coming for a fine tuned reflased, thats just F'd up imo Im pissed about that!! anywho,,and in attempt to slow down business for AJP? LMFAO....the local business for them is very productive,the Turbo kits are just a side thing for them. they will be around for years to come!! AJP FTMFW bitches!! :box:
well its cool to see all the FL people get such great customer service... and why are the turbo kits suppose to be a side thing? are the customers out of state who buy them not as important and the FL customers?

·
Registered
639 Posts
PhYsIcS said:

AJP is far from rinky dink and inexperienced trust me on that!! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
snowbird said:
yep and laughing at everyone of you for making their pockets deeper :biggrin:

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont think anything in this country is cheap anymore.IF you are looking for cheap just go with a different co.That is why we live in such a beautiful country...............FREEDOM TO CHOOSE!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.