8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a DC sport Race Header a couple of days ago, Brand new and for a great deal of around $400 (if you live in the Bay Area and need a hook up let me know) and im going to get installed soon:waiting:. And im itching:eek:hnoes: to here how it sounds, and drive out of the shop doors.:vtec:

I was just wondering if people have had any problems with the header or what positive things people have to say about the Header. Basically let, me know your opinions.

All opinions are welcome.

:dancing:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my question is.... who installs them ?
A guy im cool with opened up a shop on El Camino and my good firend also works their. My friend is the one doing the headers though, not the owner. The shop is called ASP, and they just bought it over from the previouse owners. im getting done real cheap and if you live in the area, let me know in advance and ill give you all my info to reach me and the shop info. That way you can come in and get a good deal:dancing:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
ive heard the dc sport race header would throw a check engine light is that true?
:rotfl: every race header without a Catalytic Converter will more than likely throw in a check engine light. jk. i know you know it already. :laughing:

DC race is not too bad consider it save you some extra cash over most other brand.

·
Registered
445 Posts
A. Defouler. No check engine lights.

B. Corsport has them $379 shipped.

C. I've had mine for almost a year, no problems. The cracking issue was with the first couple of runs.

D. DC header + straight through exhaust will likely be ear splitting loud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts