8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my car (its on ebay). Since I put it back to bone-stock, and have already sold the expensive mods to some lucky people. I have some stuff laying around that isn't deemed throw-away-able... Priced to sell! First come first serve - e.g. won't hold items.

Buyer pays shipping. Checks & Money Orders (After clears bank). All items will ship at 1lbs from 75243

$50 - Honda OEM Half-Nose Bra/Mask (NO HARDWARE)

SOLD $20 - Injen Air Filter (New/Never Used)

SOLD $2.50 Chrome / Clear Blinker Bulbs (3 Chrome, 2 Clear - fits front or back)

SOLD $5 - Custom Si Shift Boot (Matching Fabric w/ Red Stitching)

SOLD $5 - Civic Chrome License Plate Frame (Comes with hardware and Honda 'H' screw caps)

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
OP: Seller absorbs Paypal fees as per the rules:

Paypal Transactions
Paypal Terms Of Service:

Quote:
Pay Pal Policy:
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

For sale section sellers charging Paypal fee

If you are the seller - you must post a fixed price, and prepare to absorb the paypal fees associated with accepting money through their site. You cannot add an additional % fee for accepting paypal per their terms of service, and breaking this can result in your paypal account being closed. See link above for example.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/sale...es-please-read-before-posting-sale-forum.html

Please modify your original post. Thank you.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OP: Seller absorbs Paypal fees as per the rules:

Paypal Transactions
Paypal Terms Of Service:

Quote:
Pay Pal Policy:
4.6 No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as a payment method. You may charge a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge and is not higher than the handling fee you charge for non-PayPal transactions.

For sale section sellers charging Paypal fee

If you are the seller - you must post a fixed price, and prepare to absorb the paypal fees associated with accepting money through their site. You cannot add an additional % fee for accepting paypal per their terms of service, and breaking this can result in your paypal account being closed. See link above for example.

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/sale...es-please-read-before-posting-sale-forum.html

Please modify your original post. Thank you.
Yeah, Webby informed me of this also :) Fixed!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.