8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
The production will not have LEDs. The prototype did not have them either.... This is just a civic.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kadenx said:
a civic with 200 and a lsd....its more than the previous civic so why not led's

i agree, i believe that the 2007 Honda Accord will feature led in the tail lights (i googled it)

id like to see the civic start this led trend. after all honda's slogan "safety for everyone"

·
Registered
204 Posts

This is the picture that looks like led tails....not sure though...looking at another picture of the SI, it is clear they are not led....

·
Registered
420 Posts
kadenx said:

This is the picture that looks like led tails....not sure though...looking at another picture of the SI, it is clear they are not led....
this seems more like a phototype

kadenx said:
Thats what I thought however, this picture is definitely bulb tail lights
this seems closer to the finished product. it is hard to tell on the second pic though because the light is somewhat blurred

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea that 2nd picture is bulbs =( booooo i hope a few years later maybe, theyll slap some leds in there.

·
Registered
204 Posts
eh...even if they dont come standard with leds...you can always retro fit. There are some really tastfully done rsx tail light led retro fitted tail lights

·
Banned
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no retrofit aftermarket stuff for me, that stuff never fits exact, or a 100% perfect job. always something goes wrong.

·
Registered
204 Posts
albundy said:
no retrofit aftermarket stuff for me, that stuff never fits exact, or a 100% perfect job. always something goes wrong.
Retro-fitting means taking a stock housing apart and changing/adding to the stock housing and putting it back together....nothing fits like stock!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts