8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

i just wanted to know if the leather seats of the Coupe make any squeak noise or something? I am really sensitive about noise of leather seats :eek:mg:

Now I'm driving a Hyundai Tiburon 2005 and the seats make overall squeaking noises *ihhhhquiii*

Thanks 4 answering!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Welcome to 8thCivic.

As a starting point, if you're worried about the "squeaking" of anything in the interior, leather or not, you've got misplaced worries: there will be MANY more squeaks/rattles in the interior of the car that aren't related to the leather, haha.

But I'm sure the leather is no more squeaky or less than any other cars.

·
Banned
14,725 Posts
^like he said, many parts in teh car squeak...

but leather was not a factory option until 2008 and it is only available on 1 trim (EX-L), i dont think anyone on thie forum has it yet.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I sat in one last week at the Jon Hall Honda. It was a RR coupe, seats were pretty comfortable and looked really nice. If I were in the market for an EX, I'd definately through out some extra money for the leather.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can i debug all the queaking and rattling in the car? Is it really so much rattling in the car? Its a honda i thought? Do i hear the rattling when the music is on?

Regards Thomas

PS: I want to buy the EX-L!!!!

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
The Honda EX-L looks great.

Some people claim they don't have any rattles or squeaks on their interior. They may just be very lucky or very hard of hearing. I didn't have too many rattles until after 10,000 miles, but there were quiet rattles that my hypersensitive hearing picked up from the dealership on the way home in the subwoofer.

Most people I know have at least one rattle. I've had dozens, and they are not always constant: they intermittent, and they never seem to want to do it around the dealerships so I can fix them.

·
Registered
12,582 Posts
Special Ringpop said:
The Honda EX-L looks great.

Some people claim they don't have any rattles or squeaks on their interior. They may just be very lucky or very hard of hearing. I didn't have too many rattles until after 10,000 miles, but there were quiet rattles that my hypersensitive hearing picked up from the dealership on the way home in the subwoofer.

Most people I know have at least one rattle. I've had dozens, and they are not always constant: they intermittent, and they never seem to want to do it around the dealerships so I can fix them.
they only rattle when you're pissed off ;)
that's the honda way
btw squeak noise + leather = you farting

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Is there leather trim on the dash? Or just the seats?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts