8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today i turned 16 and decided to get my license. I get there around 10 and wait till 11:30 to get serviced because the people at the DMV are slow moving camels... So I go do the test and fail by ONE QUESTION!!!!... i line up and do it again, well this time i wait till 2:00 to get in. Thing is, i FAILED AGAIN!!!! its dumb because my book and the www.yd.com (practice exam) had answers that were different from the DMV!!!!! ARGH!!! i was so angry. So my question is can i write it again tommorrow?

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
BiGGiE said:
So today i turned 16 and decided to get my license. I get there around 10 and wait till 11:30 to get serviced because the people at the DMV are slow moving camels... So I go do the test and fail by ONE QUESTION!!!!... i line up and do it again, well this time i wait till 2:00 to get in. Thing is, i FAILED AGAIN!!!! its dumb because my book and the www.yd.com (practice exam) had answers that were different from the DMV!!!!! ARGH!!! i was so angry. So my question is can i write it again tommorrow?
most of it is common sense man lol
go to your dmv.gov and look up the questions there.
i got a 20 out of 20.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks 06civictx, gona take it tmrw, hopefully i can pass
but costs another 10 bucks every try and u gota line up and takes like 6 years

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i only failed on dumbass questions because my book says 1 answer, and the dmv says another

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Shouldn't you still be able to pass if you only miss 1? Here you can miss like 5 and still pass.

I never did have to take the test though because I took drivers ed class back in 10th grade and if you pass that you automatically get your permit and you don't have to take any tests.

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
I never opened my book once. Read the questions slowly, think about them and pick the most logical answer. Some of the questions are tricky. I had to take it again in 2005 for my motorcycle endorsement.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no, i kno all the rules and stuff, its just how they word it that f*cks me over, you can give me a car and ill drive it perfectly and wont break it any rules right now, but give me a test and ill **** over

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
The questions that suck the most are the ones that ask you about how much fines are if you do a certain crime. I CANT REMEMBER THAT BULL ISH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts