20210321_183925.jpg
20210322_103014.jpg

20210322_103212.jpg
20210321_182825.jpg
20210321_162137.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
I posted that steering wheel accessory a few months back. Looks really good! regarding the firmware.......... it doesn't work right out of the box? What did the manufacture say (did u contact them)?

You can find this on aliexpress.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted that steering wheel accessory a few months back. Looks really good! regarding the firmware.......... it doesn't work right out of the box? What did the manufacture say (did u contact them)?

You can find this on aliexpress.
do you have a link or anything ive looked all over the place for this wheel i havent found it anywhere is there a keyword im not looking up?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are 2 versions of the "obd box"
The more expensive one can have its firmware updated.
Out of the box, mine won't show when you use the hazards or signals.
They sent me a new firmware that did, but that one won't display any data except speed. All the others showed 0 all the time.
They don't seem to have a firmware for our car year and model

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
so you made the steering wheel? Very nice fit and finish. It's a shame that all the functions of the part are not working. Are the LEDs on the side lighting up? If you can take a video and share, that would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so you made the steering wheel? Very nice fit and finish. It's a shame that all the functions of the part are not working. Are the LEDs on the side lighting up? If you can take a video and share, that would be nice. Thanks!
The leds do light up, but the forum won`t let me upload an mp4 video ...

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
On that firmware the speedo works, but not the rest. Also, has less info than the other. The original one also shows water temp
What a shame, this is a very cool wheel. I was considering it. I know you can get "factory" BMW wheels like this, only those seem to actually work. good luck with it, report back if you find a fix. If I find something online, I'll be sure to post any info that might be useful.

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
I can live without those, good info. Can you provide a link on where to get this? Thanks again!

·
Super Moderator
2,376 Posts
/Great info! thanks again! Hope you get your sorted out, but I honestly would be happy with how it is, LOL.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts