8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah my boy owns the site and i doo all the graphic work for him.. but no i have the 2001 civic.. but on my sig there no its me new 01 odyssey i love that car;)

oh btw click on my sig here and u can see my rideVVV

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
**UPDATE**

we have reduced 1 floor because ther are people who have reserved parking in the garage.. and we cannot leave them out of their parking spaces
we told them we will use 2345 for the show.. and we also have a canopy on the first floor

spaces per floor is 135 not 175... sorry for that we are still working on the details.. still 500 spaces available. pictures of the garage will be posted soon..

there is alot of possible sponsors that want to jump in to this thing but all in the TALK stage now.. ill keep you updated on that.

**UPDATE**
Town Fair Tire is one of our official sponsors

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
**UPDATE**

we have a meeting on feb 5th with the mayor in his office..
this will give us all the solid details..

ill keep u updated

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
**UPDATE** 1/27/08

THESE ARE SOME SAMPLES OF TROPHIES WE'LL GIVE AWAY AT THE SHOW.. ALSO FOR "BEST.. 1st PLACE" CATEGORIES ONLY... WILL RECEIVE ADDITIONAL "MEDAL"..

TROPHIES...

MEDALS....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.