8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i wake up to my dad knocking on my door :iough:and said come here need to show ya something.So i thought he killed a snake and go outside,said well I was mowing and heard a big pow noise and looked and seen a rock hit your car. let me tell ya the rock :eek:wned: my car. my dad felt bad said he would paid for it, but I have paint for the car so i told him id talk to my friend dave. heres some pics of the dent and after my good friend dave fixed it :rockwoot:

heres a 06 civic si super magnum 3m condom for my protection:rockwoot:

well now got to wet sand and buff it put all the stuff back on

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
i feel bad for your dad. i know i would have felt like a piece of crap if i would have done that to someones car. even if it was an accident. atleast the repair is going smoothly. gl

·
Registered
80 Posts
I feel bad for you and your dad!
Must have sucked having that happened and your dad must feel really bad!

Glad to see that you have it fixed though!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
after he grinded it down used a spot welder and pulled the dent out almost falt. then took some glaze puddy sanded it down , did this about 5-6 times.had to actualy dent it a lil more to get the curve right put some more glaze over it and sanded some more. sprayed primer over and sandy it down smooth.yes dave is the man.will say the paint was 50$ a Qt

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
slickciv said:
after he grinded it down used a spot welder and pulled the dent out almost falt. then took some glaze puddy sanded it down , did this about 5-6 times.had to actualy dent it a lil more to get the curve right put some more glaze over it and sanded some more. sprayed primer over and sandy it down smooth.yes dave is the man.will say the paint was 50$ a Qt
The fog coat works wonders. Glad your friend could help out. Nice to have friends like that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts