8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some friends rolled to a last minute meet invited by some Fit owners.

waiting to meet for caravan...

some people needed to fill...

we got there pretty late and most of the fits took off...

post-meet photoshoot at a Target...

and finally, a GTi showed up...

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
:banghead::pat::xyxnervou:stickpoke::scratches: :sadface: :hiding::iough::help::eek2:

^ I don't think there's enough smiley faces to express people with neons on civics.

:readtherules:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
:banghead::pat::xyxnervou:stickpoke::scratches: :sadface: :hiding::iough::help::eek2:

^ I don't think there's enough smiley faces to express people with neons on civics.

Dude its a personal choice, no need to bash on someone you dont even know.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts

lol coming from a guy who has a body kit and florescent metallic paint

:clapping:

but neon lights on a stock car is stupid lol neon is for HIN

·
Premium Member
6,929 Posts
Crucifer doesn't own a Civic with a body kit, does he? I was under the impression that the car in his avatar was the one featured in Super Street and at Hondas SEMA booth two years ago.

I don't really agree with his color choice of neons, but to each their own. Red + Green != a good color combo, unless you're rocking Takatas. :p Hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Crucifer doesn't own a Civic with a body kit, does he? I was under the impression that the car in his avatar was the one featured in Super Street and at Hondas SEMA booth two years ago.

I don't really agree with his color choice of neons, but to each their own. Red + Green != a good color combo, unless you're rocking Takatas. :p Hahahaha.
lol i dont know i was just going off the avatar i just wanted to get into an argument but i failed! :pics:

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
I own a TL and 00 Si not an 8th gen my avatar is just a nice looking 8th gen.

And id never put neons on any car in existence.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
nice Vu, you are getting better at it!!!!

...and I like the neons.......the 5th pix down once we are there looks good, the green reflection is tight... :)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
wow.. i didnt know there was so many sexy 8th's in the valley. i always just see this white fg2 with like 20 inch chrome rims at school lol. hope to see you guys around. im the guy with nhbp fa5 with the right bumper sticking out the side.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
Dude your guys last minute meet has more people than us sc well planned meets lol.
lol!!!!!

cool picks sucks i couldn't make it!!!!
next time bro!!!!! we needed your car color in the mix :)

wow.. i didnt know there was so many sexy 8th's in the valley. i always just see this white fg2 with like 20 inch chrome rims at school lol. hope to see you guys around. im the guy with nhbp fa5 with the right bumper sticking out the side.
then you should come down on wed to our local meet......
its by plummer & corbin, by the starbucks...............8pm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts