8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well little Ms. Kelley is rolling into ATL tonight, and she had expressed some interest to get together with some SI's tomorow around 1:00 and have some lunch, she then proceeded to ask me to get naked and stuff and make out and I was like woah kelley dont you think we are moving a little fast... blah blah blah lol jk, maybe she'll get a kick out of that, maybe she'll slap me. Anyways was looking to see if any of you would be able to make ATL proud and get a good last minute bunch of us together for Lunch @ the Varsity in ATL for lunch. I figured that a good midway point for a lot of us. Make us proud guys and lets show those Savannah girls how we do it in the Dirty =)

*Begs kelley to not slap him, and btw im the fastest texter!*

Josh
770-712-4785

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha me too me and the roomies are getting ****** up... Leing you are more than welcomed to come tonight if your plans fall through... you better go tomorow, we can cruise down there together, also conor and jordan should be coming aswell as far as i know.

Surprised kelley hasnt chimed in yet

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Well Helloo!! here is my chime in! lol...aside from my asking you to "get naked and stuff" I would like to see some ATL Si's at the Varsity tomorrow.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Sorry that I am slaving at AE till 5 tomorrow, maybe longer, I need hours. But I might be down for something local that night. I dont have to be in till 7 friday night.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ummm you did ask me to get naked =) sure play it off now lol jk... iight im outtie dixie tavern FTW

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tom. night hmmm im sure me and the roomies are going out somewhere and your more than welcomed, i have to warn you it might be a sausage fest at varsity tomorrow not any girls i know of 'round these parts

·
Registered
790 Posts
oh and josh i believe that you have some kinda cards that you put onto si's and stuff i think there are 6 or 7 around me that all have lil mods on them that i can tell from but hand some of those over and maby we can get more si's at more atl meets call me peace... do work

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
ya....sorry everyone who had to work. I somehow amazingly got off this week. Hope everyone has a Happy new year! Yall hit me up if you want to come chill in savannah

·
Banned
2,384 Posts
last time I was in Savannah with my Si. It was hit and run on Bay St. But, my wife and I go down there every year. Wet Willies YUM YUM

1 - 20 of 30 Posts