8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All Just bought a set of 4" X 8" sheets of the Yellow-tinted Lamin-x film for my foglights. I think the yellow looks sweet! Well at least I hope. Will post some pics of it when I get them! Winders are gettin tinted too on thursday! Woot!!

Next in line is the springs, wheels, and then intake and the exhaust prolly... (Waiting for HTEC to hit up some sound clips lol)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah Silver... Where they at!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DO u have two layers on there now? It does look dark.. I just want a tint...

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
yeah the lamin-x stuff is great..I had them on my focus..gives foglights a nice touch.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Wicked_Stylz said:
DO u have two layers on there now? It does look dark.. I just want a tint...
Yep theres 2 layers in that pic. I have since removed it since it burnt. So I have another sheet im gonna cut it up and put back them tomorrow. One layer is purrrfect. :thumb:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really want it for the protection.. My buddy has an RSX-S and a rock has hit one foglight twice.. THOSE FOGS are expensive!!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dunno... Just got mine today.. Hopefully i can find time and put it on

·
Registered
186 Posts
I can't decide on the smoke or clear for my headlights. If anyone has a pic of any car with the lamin-x smoke headlight film I'd like to see it.
thanks

·
Registered
186 Posts
Well I just purchased the precut head & tail light covers in smoke & sheets of the same for the fogs. I think it will look good & add protection to the front lights.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Snaker said:
Well I just purchased the precut head & tail light covers in smoke & sheets of the same for the fogs. I think it will look good & add protection to the front lights.
pics of headlights once u install plz.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
www.Lamin-x.com That is where you get it..

I bought mine.. but didnt get it on quick enough. 2 Weeks with the SI and i have a broken lense already from a rock off the highway! Get em fast!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Update

I'm going in for tint friday at 10am, I'm having them put on the lamin-x stuff too. I'm leaning toward 35% on the tint & I got precuts for the heads & tails in smoke. Also smoke for fogs in a sheet. I'll post pics when it's done.:cool:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Finally got pics

**had to remove the film from the fogs because they were smoking**

1 - 20 of 43 Posts