8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think kspeed one look alike the real mugen gp than the rota....only my opinion

Yup it is only two colour chrome silver and bronze, both with GP logo on the rims, weight around 17+ pounds, only 17" available now. Please pm or call us and we have it instock now!

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
BattleEndless said:
I think kspeed one look alike the real mugen gp than the rota....only my opinion

Yup it is only two colour chrome silver and bronze, both with GP logo on the rims, weight around 17+ pounds, only 17" available now. Please pm or call us and we have it instock now!
you could be right just tryna help

·
Banned
24,191 Posts
eh..I'm not likely to have many followers on this one but I don't lime them strickly becasue they are knockoffs.They are a very good knockoff but still fake.And I think that alot of the people that tell me I'm stupid for buying the real thing are going to be repping me when I post pics with them on...WITH the mugen center caps.To each their own I guess.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
bossman said:
eh..I'm not likely to have many followers on this one but I don't lime them strickly becasue they are knockoffs.They are a very good knockoff but still fake.And I think that alot of the people that tell me I'm stupid for buying the real thing are going to be repping me when I post pics with them on...WITH the mugen center caps.To each their own I guess.

+rep for the real ****... i wont even let my girl friend ride on fake rims.

·
Registered
642 Posts
probably not my place to talk, but if you don't like them go elsewhere to knock on them. Our sponsor is just trying to do some business. Go make a thread in the Wheels/tire section or something....some ppl....i swear...

-rep for knockin in a sponsors thread for no damn reason....

1 - 20 of 246 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.