8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
was at this meet last tuesday it was like a eibach meet here lots of cars very good meet defenetly going next time

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
erupt323 said:
was at this meet last tuesday it was like a eibach meet here lots of cars very good meet defenetly going next time
cool man hope to see you at the next one im exspecting way more than 120+ now so dont miss i want to see more 8th gens so hope to see you there say was up next time i have crazybluecivic on my ride & at 11pm who ever wants to come with me to beef bowl in glendale so its a lil cruise

·
Registered
372 Posts
Sweet...I have an exam that monday so this will be a nice way to relieve that tension lol. I'll definitely be going.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
twindragons11 said:
theres not a drifting rule.. so i guess it is okay?. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

well if you wanna get arrested go right ahead lol

naw you know was up come down and have a good time BUMP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nope next week im going to update the flyer 2 with a address but the info is all on this thread

come down next week

ROLL CAL

1.C.B.C

·
Banned
909 Posts
i have a question, not to trying be a selfish person, but is it possbile to make this meet on Thurdays,Friday,or Saturdays? some of us cant show up because of work and school.:sadwavy:

·
Registered
641 Posts
erupt323 said:
is this tonight
here you go... this was on the first page of this thread.

READ THIS ALL OF IT
When: Tuesday NOV/06/07 at 9pm **bi weekly meet**
Why to come to meet: chillax
Have some donuts
Have some panda express
Look at all the rides
Meet some people
Bring back the meet scene
Get some pictures
(Show off your ride)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
twindragons11 said:
i have a question, not to trying be a selfish person, but is it possbile to make this meet on Thurdays,Friday,or Saturdays? some of us cant show up because of work and school.:sadwavy:
im going to make a meet on one of those days lol LETS VOTE

NEW MEET ON A (THURSDAY,FRIDAY OR SATURDAY) PICK ONE FOR A NEW MEET BESIDES TUESDAYS AND ILL PUT ONE TOGETHER DEPENDING ON WHAT DAY GETS VOTES FOR THE MOST

thanks everyone hope to see you there on tuesday night nov/06/07

and i will make another meet but stick with me on it

1 - 20 of 75 Posts