8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I will supercharge my car in the summer and I am undecided between JRSC and CT SC but now I am interested in this kit.

I already have KSI cams, would I expect better gains If I combine them with this kit? or I need SC cams.

·
Registered
247 Posts
They are soooo good +1 for Go-power. I am enjoying the additional torque whyle I drive to work, but the altitude is making so expensive to squeeze HP and TQ from my N/A set up.

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
They are soooo good +1 for Go-power. I am enjoying the additional torque whyle I drive to work, but the altitude is making so expensive to squeeze HP and TQ from my N/A set up.
That's why i got ksi profile just incase I go boost or high compression NA. After seeing the results of this kit I think I might just keep the k24 block at 10.5:1 and call it the day with this kit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I will supercharge my car in the summer and I am undecided between JRSC and CT SC but now I am interested in this kit.

I already have KSI cams, would I expect better gains If I combine them with this kit? or I need SC cams.
That's why i got ksi profile just incase I go boost or high compression NA. After seeing the results of this kit I think I might just keep the k24 block at 10.5:1 and call it the day with this kit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
KSi will work with this =]

·
Dirt Nasty Low
25,038 Posts
I was just messing around :giggle:

Between Danny's twin screw and this new kit there's finally gonna be some variety in s/c application for our cars (apart from the CT/JRSC penor battle currently going on)

Cool to see.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I'm still wanting to know about the whole carb legal question I have. If anyone can verify that information I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
No CARB .... From what skunk2.1 has said:shrug:
sucks for Cali people that want this...
Ok thank you. It's funny because when I first bought my car 3 years ago I went straight to skunk2 to get my springs. When I was talking to the guy selling them to me he was the one saying to hold off on the CT SC or anything because the kraftworks one was going to be released soon and it was going to be carb legal and I would be able to keep my a/c so I just waited and now no carbon legal. Sucks in my opinion. I believe the kit for the fit is legal so they should have done the same. But oh well. I mean the CT SC is legal as long as you stay stage 1 so maybe ill go with that and buy the extra upgrade to switch back and forth.....lol.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey CJ, so pricing was released. Are you guys going to have a pre-sale thread or do we just call you to purchase? Also, would you happen to have an estimate for the wait time? I'm not 100% sure about this yet but just wanted to gather more info to make a decision.

Thanks,

41 - 60 of 66 Posts