8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
VitTuned 4tw
13,661 Posts
a custom header, 3in exhaust and a tune by Vit will work well :think:
Very well, you should look at the #'s my guys in Europe are putting down with the TTS kit (similar type of setup), and they don't have very good headers or exhausts out there... Typical exhaust is 2.5" which sucks lol

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
Very well, you should look at the #'s my guys in Europe are putting down with the TTS kit (similar type of setup), and they don't have very good headers or exhausts out there... Typical exhaust is 2.5" which sucks lol
yeah I notice the numbers on one, a red FN2

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
I was originally told over 3 years ago that this kit was going to be carb legal. Do you happen to know if that info is still correct or if they werent able to pull that part off.

·
Premium Member
29,134 Posts
Bad comparison... cause if the kit is like the Diablo 3 release you won't be able to use your car without Kraftwerks permission, and it will probably kill your car at random times during the first 48 hours of ownership.

:giggle:
:rotfl:

**** Im playing Diablo 3 now :giggle:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Bad comparison... cause if the kit is like the Diablo 3 release you won't be able to use your car without Kraftwerks permission, and it will probably kill your car at random times during the first 48 hours of ownership.

:giggle:
ha - just saying vit!

I was originally told over 3 years ago that this kit was going to be carb legal. Do you happen to know if that info is still correct or if they werent able to pull that part off.

I'm not 100% - I'll double check this afternoon when I speak with them regarding pricing.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts