8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a set of 17' gold konig feathers, i have a white si coupe, how do you think this will look? all the ones that i have seen so far look good, but i have only seen one set. and does anyone know the weight of these.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, thanks for finding that, i think ive seen that one before but a long time ago. TBH i believe that is the one that made me want them...never could find i again... sold on them again. CANT WAIT

·
Registered
661 Posts
Are those pictures doctored to brighten the gold at all?

I've seen quite a few pics of feathers now and on some pictures they seem a little too bright for me, but others look less ostentatious... if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Are those pictures doctored to brighten the gold at all?

I've seen quite a few pics of feathers now and on some pictures they seem a little too bright for me, but others look less ostentatious... if that makes any sense.
No, that really is the actual color of the rim. Advertising pics sometimes throw off what it really looks like, but this is the real deal.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That looks so nice! I plan to add the same color/style of rims on my 07 civic lx (it's white too) the only difference in the rims/wheels I want to get is, I want a chrome lip with the gold. How much were the HFP suspensions? How much did it lower the car by? an inch or two? how would it look if you kept the stock suspension? finally, these are 17"s?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.