8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm going to order some rims on Monday and I'm having a hard time deciding which ones to get. The Kong Countersteers or Rota SDX. They both are pretty much the same but different. Let me know what you guys think!!!

Konig Countersteer T/A

Rota SDX T/A

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I have the konigs and the only thing I don't like about them is the lip. They aren't a flat red like that picture decievingly makes them out to be - it's more of a metallic 'candy' red that doesn't show up every when unless in full sunlight. The reason I mention this is because when most people see my car any time when the sun isn't directly up top, they rarely notice the red lip unless they're close to the car. I hate it, wish they coulda just made it a basic red lip.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everyone for there votes!!! im leaning towards the SDX, but now that I seen the c28 knockoffs, the maxxim deadlines they are pretty hott to!! anyone have them on there car so i can check them out? thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I have the konigs and the only thing I don't like about them is the lip. They aren't a flat red like that picture decievingly makes them out to be - it's more of a metallic 'candy' red that doesn't show up every when unless in full sunlight. The reason I mention this is because when most people see my car any time when the sun isn't directly up top, they rarely notice the red lip unless they're close to the car. I hate it, wish they coulda just made it a basic red lip.
just paint the lip or have it painted and u will be good:thumb:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Its funny cause I am in the same boat!! Rotas or the konigs!! I have a RR coupe and its so hard to get the right color to look good on the red. I was also looking at the 5zigen fn019c in the matte bronze. DECISIONS..... DECISIONS..... Please HELP!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.