8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k i searched for my answer but their all in miles or how much mpg but i jus wana find out how many kms u guys get between each gas tank .... especially ur first tank if u still remember. im askin this because my gas light jus came on wit 2 bars left so i went to fill up and i only had gone 420kms and im pretty pissed since the civic should be easy on my gas and ive heard how ppl got like 800 kms per gas tank so ya ur feedback would be very helpful.

p.s. ive been babying my civic not goin past 3000rpm and accelerating veryyyy slowly.. could that be y im goin threw gas so fast.,,:xyxnervou

· Registered
4,587 Posts
I was averaging about 450KM a tank, doing mostly city driving.

Now my car sits alot more and I dont drive it that much due to me being away for work, so KM/tank have dropped....:banghead:

· Registered
163 Posts
I have had my Si for two weeks now. On the first tank, I got 464 km with 37L (gauge read just below 1/4 tank), so I probably could have gotten 550 km easily. That was 80/20 hwy/city.

I'm on my second tank now, and it looks like I will get 400-450 if I drive it to empty (which I wont), but it has been almost all city.

The Si is by far the most fuel efficient car in my household. The others get ~500km on an 80L tank.

· Registered
619 Posts
Till no bars left.. I've gotten 513km but I only filled to about 45 liters when I filled after.. . I often go up to 450 or 500 easily.. and I rev up to 4 or 5k often... down shift.. everything.. I dun think neone drives their SI as much as me.. 26k almost 27k.. mix of city and highway driving

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.