8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im bored and jus wanted to know what everyone thinks, i know most of you are from the US so mph would be your choice but would you rather KM/H in my opinion KM/h rocks mph LOL

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Give me some good old American MPH. I won't be so crude as to insult anyone with homophobic remarks, but I'm just not in line with the sheep trail leading to all things JDM.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Personally, I like switching the display to KM/H and being bright red pull up next to people its obviously every easy to read even next to another.

And watch the other people just fall back haha they get all WTF!?! Priceless sometimes.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Personally, I like switching the display to KM/H and being bright red pull up next to people its obviously every easy to read even next to another.

And watch the other people just fall back haha they get all WTF!?! Priceless sometimes.
Honestly I've tried this once and it worked lol.
Some dude was like matching my speed for no reason, like no matter if i sped up or slowed down he stayed with me. So I flipped it to Km/H and he fell back way back lol.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man america and being out of it HAHA... just like celsius and fahrenheit who the heck uses fahrenheit LOL

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
kph makes my car go faster

I used to only be able to go 120 mph, but I upgraded to kph and now I can go almost 200!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
kph makes my car go faster

I used to only be able to go 120 mph, but I upgraded to kph and now I can go almost 200!
lol. i dont understand the OP's point. they are both a unit of measurement. i dont care which one i use as long as i get to where i am going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts