8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my Klight kit today off ebay, great shipping by the way, and just wanted to make sure I am hooking everything up correctly. I did alot of research on the forum to find what goes where and I think I did everything correctly. Here's a picture of it all setup. I just don't want to screw anything up when i install it this weekend. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And oh i forgot, the factory harness on the passenger side does not connect to anything then right?

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Thanks alot dude, i'm so excited to install these bad boys on the Si.
Yeah, I put mine in a few weeks ago. I had to click em on and off a few times to get them to fire, but since then, they've been flawless. Worth the $125! GL with the install.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks all good, except that you absolutely do not need the relay harness. It is completely redundant to what is already installed in your car for the lighting circuits, but does not provide the same level of safety that the OEM wiring provides. Just unplug the white connector from the stock headlight bulbs, and plug it into blue wiring cable. Also the round rubber grommet that is on the blue wires can be cut off and discarded.

Put the harness back in the box or use it for something else.

Make sure that the pins in the connectors are lined up before you connect things, and also make sure that the connectors fully seat with a "click"

·
Registered
124 Posts
Yeah, I put mine in a few weeks ago. I had to click em on and off a few times to get them to fire, but since then, they've been flawless. Worth the $125! GL with the install.
yeah... went you first put a new set of HID's you have to give it a second to let it all get started. I just remember that from a few years ago when I did my first repair on HID's. unless maybe it changed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts