Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Place your feedback for King in this thread

member to pm regarding questions at King is Ausmith

·
Registered
522 Posts
King has some great stuff but everytime ive emailed them asking something ive have never gotten a responce. So i go elsewhere if i can. i did get a very over priced mugen pit shirt that everyone comments on when i bust it out!

·
Registered
641 Posts
King is the ultimate! I have purchased many items from them. The customer service is second to none! Vrrroooooom Vrrrooooom!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey folks!

1. Thanks for the comments - we try our very best.

2. Email - your best bet is to contact me directly at [email protected] - sometimes the [email protected] and [email protected] emails get tossed to the side. We get a ton of email from people asking totally idiotic questions, so if you have a legit 8th gen question feel free to get me directly.

3. You can also catch me on AIM most days: egswap

4. We will be offering some specials in the near future. Check back to this forum.

5. You can also post your Mugen and other technical questions in this forum. Keep in mind we've been doing nothing but Honda's for 26 years, everything from street cars to professional level race cars and motors. If we can't give you a legit answer I doubt anyone can.

6. You can also have fun with me via my myspace page - the totally unofficial Mugen and KMS myspace page:
http://www.myspace.com/claytonausmith

Cheers!

Clayton @ King

·
Banned
4,739 Posts
I can't remember the guy i talked to there about a month ago, one of the reps, but he said that he'd give me the "honda employee" discount, because i work for American Honda Motor Co...I have just decided not to get the mugen kit since that time...'
However, i got my Mugen door sills for my FA5, and they are AWESOME! :)

Very please with shipping and everything

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes -we usually extend some sort of discount to Honda employees and Honda dealerships. This saves you from going through the whole application process to set up a wholesale account. It's not always a huge discount, but something is better than nothing.

Clayton

·
Registered
330 Posts
I bought a skunk2 knob when they had their sale and got it shipped to my door for less than most used knobs on the forums...great service, great deal

·
Registered
243 Posts
King Motorsports has my full support. I’m glad to see that they are sponsored here.

I’ve had work on my 1990 Civic Si done by them (back in the day) and purchased several parts from them over the years and have been very satisfied. I’ve talked with Scott and Clayton most times and they have been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

I remember an article that I read from several years ago about an Integra Type R that they built. This article said something like “We’ve driven more powerful Integra’s over the years, but never one that has performed as admirably as this one. The throttle response and overall crispness is excellent.” (don’t quote me on the actual phrases).

I’m proud to stand behind them.

Thank you, Brian

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
My Sports suspension shipped out the same day, packaging was great!

Thanks guys, you rule. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future :thumb:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
eugenekim.net said:
the website isn't mac friendly...
Yup. As a professional web designer at a Fortune 50 company, the rationale is like this: if the Mac market share is at best 5%, you wouldn't turn down 5% of your customers that walk in your door, would you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's easy rationale to justify when you are in a Fortune 50 company - no brainer. When you have limited resources it is a different story. Just for the record we did request MAC compatibility with our new site but based on the timeframe and cost we couldn't justify the decision last year when the new site went live. It does work just fine with Firefox, Safari is a different story.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts