8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
2100 miles is pretty far.......although the event sounds like theyve stepped it up over the last few years, which have already been a good time with nice cars. I wonder if Honda Tuning will cover the event this year...

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Just signed up about 4 hours ago. This is my first time going to any car event with my car. So I'm super excited, and I'm borrowing my dads camera so I can take pics of other cars, and get a vid of my Dyno. I'm just happy I live so close!

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Just signed up about 4 hours ago. This is my first time going to any car event with my car. So I'm super excited, and I'm borrowing my dads camera so I can take pics of other cars, and get a vid of my Dyno. I'm just happy I live so close!
Neat, finally get to meet some 8th members!

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Right!! We're planning a mini drive in from Milwaukee, so we can meet up early and park near each other. It's in the Wi thread, but there's only 2 of us :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
reserved parking

Mike and I have been out this afternoon marking up the reserved parking spots.

We've obtained permission to use the lawn from the neighboring business, so all of the reserved parking will be on level grass - our front/side lawn and the adjacent business' lawn.

FCFS for the spots closest to the King sign!

Jude

PS: We had to move the volleyball court to the neighbor's side yard to make room for all of the reserved cars.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
Rains in the forecast, but its not here yet. We need some northern winds to blow it south! Otherwise my 6 hours of detailing my car, are going to be for nothing...:(

Edit: also how is the parking, first come first served, or are there reserved spots in the order you signed up?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts