8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Kids arrested for using SUV to waterski on Tennessee floodwaters

3K views 62 replies 37 participants last post by  turboex901 
#1 ·
#17 ·
So they should be allowed to drive a 5,000 lb vehicle through a flooded parking lot while pulling a person behind them and endangering the people spectating?

So let me ask, What would you say if the cops allowed this to take place and someone got injured or killed? Everyone would cry about how the cops didn't do their job.

I'm all about people having fun but not at the expense of other people's safety. Good job mr police man.

#18 ·

No one else in danger, in America you should have the right to be stupid and kill yourself when you bail in three inches of water.
Natural selection..goverment should not prevent stupidity..that is how we end up with unintended acceleration and tire pressure monitors..

#23 ·
shouldn't those cops be out busting some meth heads or doing something worthwhile, I mean I don't think the spectators are dumb enough to get in their way, and if they are then thats just one less idiot on the streets. Friggin cops always hassling people who don't deserve it when theres bigger issues to deal with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.