·
Registered
19,488 Posts
:giggle:

Nice interior.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yea... coming from someone who's heavy (I'm 6'3" 300lbs) I'd have to say she's way out of line. What was the service writer supposed to say? Should KIA take the hit on that when they can't get the alignment? Should they have to be badmouthed by this chick who would no doubt tell all of her friends how horrible they are because her car won't drive straight no matter what? NO!

Again, like you said, I'd say her being in the car when they aligned it would be a better idea. I know my buddy who had ohlins track coilovers on his lotus was in the car with his race gear when they corner weighed the car, to get things perfect for the RACE weight.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Why is she insulted or embarassed about her weight? Did she not notice she was a whale until the service adviser told her? Lmfao...

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
What a dumbass... I'd point out to her the maximum weight capacity and ask her what her weight is. When she says it's at least 1/4 of the maximum, they should tell her to start hauling 3 of her fat friends around too, then it'll drive straight.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
i saw this on crsx. you know its bad when you can shift the balance of a car. I hate it when obese people expect the world revolve around them.
"My car doesnt drive right cause im extremely overweight, make cars for extremely overweight people."
"I cant fit in one seat cause im obese and need 2, but i dont want to pay for 2 seats. I think i should be able to sit in both seats for the price of one. I dont care that the second seat lost you money"
"The seat belt doesnt extend around all the way. you should provide seat belt extenders for free"
"the buffet doesnt have enough food"

sigh....

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
i don't see what's so wrong with the tech suggesting that she sits in the car for an alignment. Just the other day my friend and i went to a reputable shop and they asked him how much he weights and how much gas he had in the car his car's alignment, which i think it a legit question.

im sorry, but i think that this is funny as hell, just look at the small ass car that she bought. buy a truck next time big girl!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I know how kia is going to fix the problem, they will place 400 pounds (or however much she weighs) on the driver side. And redo the alignment again.

Problem solved

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
Kidding. but they really should just have her test drive several other cars on the lot that are the same model. Maybe that will show her it's not the car, it's her.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
They have a legitimate point. The tech was just trying to get her ******* car to drive straight.

But if she got another fat friend on the other side it would once again pull to the left haha.

·
Registered
326 Posts
:eek:mg: ... I can't believe it... they taught Shamoo how to talk!!!

i was always told whales were intelligent creatures... i'm not so sure... especially if they think a Kia can support their weight... Lol! j/k

Seriously though, she shouldn't be so sensitive about it, for Gods sake she did it to herself.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts