8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2618 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I lived in Paducah for 3 months...

Went to louisville quite a few times in that 3 month period...

My best friend lived in louisville for like a year about 3 years ago...

Does any of this count?

·
Registered
141 Posts
My cousin attends Murray, I think this is her Jr. year...

That road sucks, nice scenery though, very purdy. Oklahoma is all flat...

I'm originally from Oklahoma, was there almost 23 years, paducah for 3 months and now memphis area for almost a year...

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good stuff. I like Memphis (to visit). I'm not sure I could live there. I don't really know why, but it just doesn't seem like my kind of town. Who's your cousin. Chances are I know her or have at least heard of her. I still have a lot of people down there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
^ PM sent, didnt want to name names out in the open...

Later,

·
Registered
1 Posts
You're not the only bluegrass kid (well, I'm not exactly a kid anymore!!)

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Any more KY kids join up in the past month? I've seen quite a few sedans roaming around Louisville. I saw a black Si yesterday on Newburg Road near Bellarmine.

This is off topic, but we need to get stickers made sometime soon so we can advertise this place.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm in Nashville as well. My Civic came from a dealership in Louisville, actually. I also have family that lives in KY...Cold Springs/Alexandria, right across the river from Cincy.

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Skyline said:
I'm in Nashville as well. My Civic came from a dealership in Louisville, actually. I also have family that lives in KY...Cold Springs/Alexandria, right across the river from Cincy.
I was actually planning on going to Nashville this weekend to see my girl's track meet. Decided to just take off work for her Spring Break instead. Which dealership in Louisville did yours come from?

·
Registered
407 Posts
CameronJr9 said:
I was actually planning on going to Nashville this weekend to see my girl's track meet. Decided to just take off work for her Spring Break instead. Which dealership in Louisville did yours come from?
No clue, I'd have to check out the window tag at home. I'll try and remember to do that...

Your girl runs track? Who does she run for?

I'm a high school teacher, and coach track in the spring, so I know a lot of the runners around town (high school/college/amateurs, elites, etc.).

·
Registered
407 Posts
CameronJr9 said:
She runs for Murray State. She did run for Mercy Academy in high school.

And a high school teacher? Cool. I teach college. And don't take offense when I say this (cuz I get it all the time too), but you look too young to be a high school teacher.
Haha, I know I do. I was asked for a hall pass quite a few times my first year teaching (I'm in my 3rd year now).

I think I'd love to teach college one day. I enjoy high school, but I miss the intellectual university environment...I feel like my mind is turning to mush, and I'm not sure how many more times I can explain the concept of vertical angles before I go insane.

What events does she run?

Sorry to hijack this thread! As a forum admin elsewhere, I'm cringing at the off-topicness of it all ;)

·
Crazy Yellow Puppet
26,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I started the thread, so I give permission to hijack away!

She usually runs the 600 (however odd that is), 4x400 (she's anchor this weekend which is cool), and whatever else her coach decides to put her on. She ran in the distance medly two weeks ago. I forget which part. They usually get second place in any relay like that.
She did cross country all through high school and up until last year in college. She's got some back problems, so coach took her off distance and moved her to the track team.

Okay, back on topic (but feel free to hijack again). Anyone else around the KY area?

·
Registered
18 Posts
That 06 black civic si, that youve seen near Bellarmine is me :) . I go to Bellarmine and I think im the one that youre talking about.

1 - 20 of 2618 Posts