8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Perry Important Vember
18,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Oops. Damn. I had the title wrong in my Notepad. Planning to eat KBBQ once every two weeks.

Milky and I have decided to go gorge ourselves on AYCE KBBQ very often. It's effin' delicious.

Going to be in the concentrated 714 area code, then branch out to the 213/323 area code.

I'm extending the invitation out if anyone wants to come by, have a lil meet, and eat with us.

You can bring your family, your friends, whatever. Just hit me up the night before or the day before, so we can get a table for the appropriate number of people. PM for my number.

Texting is preferred, but whatever, calling is fine too.

·
Perry Important Vember
18,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
KBBQ #1
13321 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA 92843
When: Saturday, May 1st, 2010
Time: 11:30 am
Price: $14/person, excluding tax & drinks.

KBBQ #2
8948 Knott Ave
Buena Park, CA 90620
When: Saturday, May 15th, 2010
Time: 11:30am
Price: $15/person, excluding tax & drinks

KBBQ #3
12118 Brookhurst St
Garden Grove, CA 92840
When: Saturday, July 3rd, 2010
Time: 11:30 AM
Price: $11/base (not including tax/tips/drinks)
Alcohol: Beer & wine, but they DO check your ID.

KBBQ #4
Date: Thursday, August 12th, 2010
Time: 7 PM
Where: Go Goo Ryeo, 8851 Garden Grove Blvd., Garden Grove. It's in the plaza where 25Si (karaoke) is, in the corner. Parking plaza, not too crazy of an entrance slope.
Price: AYCE $16.99/person

If you are interested and for-sure, set on coming, please PM me for my number so I can add you to our reservation list.

Thanks!
KBBQ #5 - Departure Celebration
Date: Tuesday 8/24 or Wednesday 8/25
Time: 7 PM
Where: Cham Sut Gol, 9252 Garden Grove Boulevard, Ste 10, Garden Grove, CA 92842
Parking: On the front side of Cham Sut Gol and on the other side as well
Price: AYCE $16.99/person, $10 soju, $7 big bottle beers?

·
Registered
524 Posts
cham sut gol is not the way to go lol, you should try nel bom on beach and katella, cheaper and you get pretty much the same stuff

·
Perry Important Vember
18,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cham sut gol is not the way to go lol, you should try nel bom on beach and katella, cheaper and you get pretty much the same stuff
:pat:

Neul Bom is not the way to go man. If that's what you call good, I shudder at what you call the best.

·
Registered
8,392 Posts
I don't get fat :) I usually go kbbq every two weeks on either saturdays or Friday. I'll try to make it out to a kbbq meet if there is one. It would be nice to meet all the new people on the forum. I haven't been around 8thcivic for a while.

·
Perry Important Vember
18,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol, that's your own thing then jay.
yelp reviews = 83% accurate.

we're shooting for lunch but if it's lunch, then it's a weekend lunch because we both work the 8-4 job monday-fridays. if it's dinner, then any day. ehh.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
When people have money, we should go to "The Corner Place" It's in Cerritos off South & Gridley. It's more on the $$ side, but that's where my KBBQ cherry was popped!! XD

1 - 20 of 151 Posts