8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello:

I'm having Katzkin leather installed in my car. Most likely, it will be black leather on black perforated leather. That's the same combo in my TSX.

At the same time, the installer showed me a burnt orange leather on burnt orange perforated leather example that looked really sharp. However, would that clash with a RR Si?

Thoughts please :biggrin:

-chris

UPDATE:

Here you go!

For complete thread, go to: http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/introduction-pictures/42877-rallye-red-retrofit.html

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
black with gucci inserts..lol...j/p....black and red looks great if you want to stand out and not play it safe with all black..
I think you're right. (not the Gucci :biggrin: )

·
Registered
97 Posts
Heres 2 pics of the red and black katskinz i had in my prelude a few years back. Mine were not perforated but you get the idea. They are great covers. Very soft leather and they smell amazing. If you like leather interior smell that is. They have a great warranty too. The red on my passenger seat got a stain on it that would not come off and they replaced it for free.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd say go with black on black. I was thinking about doing all black leather with red stitching.
I think I'll keep in classic--black on black perforated leather.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.