8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,670 Posts
I got my HIDs from him about this time last year. hes a good guy, fast shipping, decent price, and im still using the ballasts from his kit to drive my D2S bulbs in my retro now

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ethlar said:
I got my HIDs from him about this time last year. hes a good guy, fast shipping, decent price, and im still using the ballasts from his kit to drive my D2S bulbs in my retro now
i got a quote of 205 for the 50watt 5000k.

hopefully customlights can match it.

gotta support the ones that support the forum.

·
Registered
158 Posts
My HIDs are the way. The seller contacted me the same day by phone and email. The package was shipped the next day and I got a tracking number. One of the best Ebayers I've dealt with in a while.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a question about this,he has some kits for $89 +$36 shipped and then he has some for $109+ $36 shipping,but they appear to be the same kit??Sorry about the dumb ? but i'm a newb when it comes to hids and just want to make sure that I get the right thing.:wavey:

·
Registered
412 Posts
beezy06fg2 said:
I have a question about this,he has some kits for $89 +$36 shipped and then he has some for $109+ $36 shipping,but they appear to be the same kit??
Have you asked the seller this question? He would know for sure.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
beezy06fg2 said:
I have a question about this,he has some kits for $89 +$36 shipped and then he has some for $109+ $36 shipping,but they appear to be the same kit??Sorry about the dumb ? but i'm a newb when it comes to hids and just want to make sure that I get the right thing.:wavey:
asked him about 2 weeks before u posted that lol
he started selling a different cheaper kit, (not klight) but had MAJOR problems with it so discontinued it, NOW hes changing his prices to the lower price because klight has dropped their price
passing the savings along

i plan on getting a kit soon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts