8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i order the t-r grill yesterday for my lx and i was looking through my bank transactions online today and i seen two extra transactions of 29.95 on my bank statements and i was wondering did i just get scammed? has anyone ordered from there site directly?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
call them up and get it fixed. stuff like that happens all the time. could be an honest mistake.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
wow that's quite a accusation without anything to back it up! lots of people have used there k2motor fog lights and don't seem to be complaining.
edit: have you received the grille yet? seeing as you were charged $60 in total yet the grille is $70 makes me think that you messed up or they messed up. either way call them and fix it. to just jump out and say stay away from this site without any reason as to why is not a good way to do things and can make you look like a a** in the future. 06-08 Honda Civic 2Dr Si Tr Hood Grilles - Black Auto Parts and Accesories at K2Motor - Shop at K2Motor.com

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
naw they charged me 69.95...then 2 extra charges of 29.95...i looked today and i have another charge of 69.95 and 48.10...wow

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
naw they charged me 69.95...then 2 extra charges of 29.95...i looked today and i have another charge of 69.95 and 48.10...wow
did you contact them yet?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
but did they say there's no mistake or there not going to fix it for you? mistakes happen but if there not going to help you then that's a different story.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
my brother actually bought from them before, didn't have any issues... call them up there might have been a glitch somewhere.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Dang that's what pushes me away from buying stuff online... I know not all sites are like this
Umm comments like this just show your ignorance. Stuff happens, doesnt matter if its online or not. Just call them up, let them know the situation, and they will do their best to fix it, no doubt about it. Accusing people of being "scammers" and just shows your utter lack of patience and maturity.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Umm comments like this just show your ignorance. Stuff happens, doesnt matter if its online or not. Just call them up, let them know the situation, and they will do their best to fix it, no doubt about it. Accusing people of being "scammers" and just shows your utter lack of patience and maturity.
:yeahthat::yeahthat:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I wonder if somebody hacked their computer and stole your credit card information. Those sound like random charges that have nothing to do with your purchase at all. Call up your bank and go through fraud prevention with them. Tell them you want them to keep an eye on the extra charges because you didnt make them.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Like I posted b4, happened to me quite a few times, with different vendors, charged me twice, usually the extra charges went away after a week or so.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
:lock::lock::lock::lock: until more effort is put to fixing the problem. your putting a bad word against a company that you haven't given the chance to solve and fix.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts