8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
i think somebody on this site is doing a k24 swap or was thinking about it.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
i hope that was a joke. you do realize it comes stock with a k20, right?
He meant the k20a. c'mon now. When someone says k20, they're usually talking about the ctr motor. If it was anything else, it would have said z3,a2,a3,z1,etc.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
i wonder is if that is a universal front diffuser/lip thing.

·
Banned
1,158 Posts
the tsx has the same amount of power as an si like the new tsx has like 205 and just a lot of torque its a 2.5 lieter inono if that same engine bay as the civic can fit in it but anything is possible.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
the tsx has the same amount of power as an si like the new tsx has like 205 and just a lot of torque its a 2.5 lieter inono if that same engine bay as the civic can fit in it but anything is possible.
The K24 is a 2.4 liter.

Someone posted on here a while back and they put a K24 bottom end with our (z3) head and it made decent power.

Once a good tuning solution presents itself I think the K24 bottom with the K20 head will be an awesome NA solution! (just like it has been in pervious K-sereies applications.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
There are reports of people using a hybrid motor that uses a 2.4 block, K20z3 head and TSX cams. You got torque and revving capability. Now if Honda would just do this right from the get go, we would have one, sweet ride. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts