·
Banned
18,265 Posts

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Undispu7ed said:
Um dude...why are you going to post "fogs not fit" in your topic and ask the question in the thread? You're misleading people into thinking that K2motors fogs don't fit on 07..
i meant to say will the fogs fit i apologize.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
achapman said:
Did you even look in this section before you posted?

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54112
yes i looked at that thread and those are for a sedan i have a coupe.

also i looked on collegehillshonda.com for directions like that thread said and i noticed the 06 and 07 have diffrent instructions.

what i am worried about is the K2 fogs coming with parts for an 06 and not the 07 and to be completely honest not sure what the diffrence is i was hoping someone could elaborate.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
06 07 are different because of the location of the switch. on 06 you have a button by your power mirror control, on 07 you have the ability to turn your fog light on and off on the headlight control stalk. reason being because vsa now takes up the space in the coupe.

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
20civic07 said:
06 07 are different because of the location of the switch. on 06 you have a button by your power mirror control, on 07 you have the ability to turn your fog light on and off on the headlight control stalk. reason being because vsa now takes up the space in the coupe.
thank you for clearing that up so its the switch that is diffrent now i just need to find a location to mount the switch or figure out some way to wire it in the stalk

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
Gsnake said:
Was it a pain to get them to send you the right harness??
didnt bother to contact them another guy did and they said there was nothing they could do but he could send them back but since i already had my bumper cut and them put in i said forget it. the main reason i got them was for the look. so i have them them installed not working until i am not so lazy as to order hondas harnesses

1 - 18 of 18 Posts