Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
CorSport Online Store: Honda - 06+ Civic Si - KTD-THB-01

Great product for it's price, my car has 200 plus whp. But I always get beat by older cars with less power,but using cable throttle. Our cars are pretty quick, the problem is the delay of throttle. After the install with no bull, I might say my car feels awesome and way way quicker. Power is there all the time, you don't need to downshift anymore. The way it pulls from 2nd gear is amazing. I have a reflash intake,header,and exhaust. I highly recommend this product for those people who just want an extra boost, and don't want to be heavily modified and don't want to spend much. I know that FLASHPRO IS WAY BETTER, so please don't make this an argument vs flashpro. this is for people who got reflash allready and people who's just looking for a little extra fun in their Civic Si. For $155.00 and 10 minutes of installation, it's a+++.
You will find your car fun to drive again, and expect to pull from an Si from all gears Vs SI with no K-tuned throttle booster.

·
Premium Member
13,661 Posts
You spent money on a glorified resistor mod. I guess it's your money, so whatever floats your boat.

Just saying...

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You spent money on a glorified resistor mod. I guess it's your money, so whatever floats your boat.

Just saying...
People buys power ground amplifiers, some tow hooks and other useless stuff. This actually works for $155.00 and it's a waste?

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
flashpro could do the same thing...

with a modification of the throttle map. How does that make you feel?
I guess you didn't see this is not a flashpro vs k tuned. $155.00 vs $700.00 plus tune. Not all the people here are rich like you guys....

I spend money with reflash so it's worth it for me. Give me the money for flash pro i'll use it. other people are one sided.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
you are wasting your money. It could have been 155 dollars saved towards your flashpro.

your 200 whp car would become a 220 whp car.

Your throttle wouldn't need to be manipulated to make it feel like it 's responding or fast.

·
Registered
7,085 Posts
Wasnt there a buddy club one that was $350? So for $155 bucks I see this as a nice mod for people who dont want to be heavily modified like the OP is saying. People dont read these days.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
you are wasting your money. It could have been 155 dollars saved towards your flashpro.

Your throttle wouldn't need to be manipulated to make it feel like it 's responding or fast.
Like i don't know this, I got a reflash. So flash pro can wait until i got cams and other stuff.

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
just saying. The way this thing works, is a bad thing. you don't have to down shift because effectively when you press the pedal x amount you're getting x * y amount more throttle being sent.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
just saying. The way this thing works, is a bad thing. you don't have to down shift because effectively when you press the pedal x amount you're getting x * y amount more throttle being sent.
Having an option to open the butterfly on fulll throttle below 3k is a bad thing? cause this is what this thing do. That's what cable throttle is good for.
The reason why people didn't embrace the sprint booster or buddy club is because it's expensive. If other Dbw cars don't have flashpro don't you think this is smart? Not all the people are interested gaining power and spending money to tune their car. I myself like's flash pro and getting it soon. But i'm just letting other people know that this product exist and works well.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Having an option to open the butterfly on fulll throttle below 3k is a bad thing? cause this is what this this do. That's what cable throttle is good for.
The reason why people didn't embrace the sprint booster or buddy club is because it's expensive. If other Dbw cars don't have flashpro don't you think this is smart? Not all the people are interested gaining power and spending money to tune their car. I myself like's flash pro and getting it soon. But i'm just letting other people know that this product exist and works well.
Right there with ya. Some ppl just have to much money. And money is great, don't get me wrong, but the ppl with momey that keep complaining that the cheap fixes are stupid and a waste, I don't see these ppl making any donations to the ppl with little money!!!!! My opinion, they have more money then what the cat licks its a** with..... again, just my opinion. Don't agree with something, or just feel like complaining for the sake of it, talk to a wall or something, no body wants to hear it on here.

·
Registered
276 Posts

same could be said for all you flashpro people saving your $700 dollars for boost and you could have 300 HP, cut the kid slack, he likes it...

·
Registered
155 Posts
It always makes me laugh:rotfl: at how ignorant people are on these forums. Anyway, slow4drsi thanks for the informative information. :thumb:

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
Having an option to open the butterfly on fulll throttle below 3k is a bad thing? cause this is what this thing do. That's what cable throttle is good for.
Are you ******* kidding me man?

Here i'm going to slam you real fast.

THE THROTTLE OPENS TO 100% BELOW 3K.

It's called flooring it, which is exactly what it does for you, except you're pressing the pedal less. The fact that you pay for something that effectively modifies the electronic signal being sent to the throttle body to floor it to 100% @ 50% pedal is laughable, and we've all seen this before.

I hope the people reading this review use better judgement than yourself when buying modifications, because i don't know about you, but i don't like modifying something that could be a major safety issue if it fails.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
I honestly dont see the point in this thing. I'm heavy on the throttle and go WOT during "normal" driving/accelerating. Engine response is great and the power that i need is there because my foot is through the floor.

It would be depressing to give say 50% throttle with the plate actually being @ 100% because it renders the other 50% of the pedal travel obsolete. :facepalm:

you floor it but feel no difference vs giving half throttle that you use during regular driving. Doesn't make sense to me.

FlashPro FTW

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Are you ******* kidding me man?

Here i'm going to slam you real fast.

THE THROTTLE OPENS TO 100% BELOW 3K.

It's called flooring it, which is exactly what it does for you, except you're pressing the pedal less. The fact that you pay for something that effectively modifies the electronic signal being sent to the throttle body to floor it to 100% @ 50% pedal is laughable, and we've all seen this before.

I hope the people reading this review use better judgement than yourself when buying modifications, because i don't know about you, but i don't like modifying something that could be a major safety issue if it fails.
So how come most of the people here are complaining that when they floor the gas, their car don't move right away? I am not here to preach about this product. I'm just sharing my experience. Like talking to my wife you don't have to agree all the time. You can express your opinion in a informative way, no need to bash. I spend money for my reflash, and I'm not buying flashpro until I get some cams, in this device works for me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.