8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have been a member to this site since I bought my Fiji blue 07 civic si in october of '06, just never posted.

Mods done to the car is a short list:
Zex wet kit with 65 shot for performance.
Replaced factory sub with Pioneer TS-SW841D free air sub, powered by a fostgate punch 1000RF. Tuned down for the little sub.
Added after market Alpine nav system and factory xm tuner.

Thats about it. Soon to have more.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Not so bad for a beggining, but with the alpine nav system (whis is replacing your factory HU ) I guess you now got something around 60 watt par channel, you should think about replacing the factory speaker with something better throwing at least 80 watts rms

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
drewbie said:
Not so bad for a beggining, but with the alpine nav system (whis is replacing your factory HU ) I guess you now got something around 60 watt par channel, you should think about replacing the factory speaker with something better throwing at least 80 watts rms
Didnt actually replace the factory HU. I got the alpine blackbird mounted.

I actually like the factory HU look.

Will post pics soon

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
Tourincivic said:
Hello, I have been a member to this site since I bought my Fiji blue 07 civic si in october of '06, just never posted.

Mods done to the car is a short list:
Zex wet kit with 65 shot for performance.
Replaced factory sub with Pioneer TS-SW841D free air sub, powered by a fostgate punch 1000RF. Tuned down for the little sub.
Added after market Alpine nav system and factory xm tuner.

Thats about it. Soon to have more.
Bro, post pics of your nitrous system. Lots of guys would like to see it, especially in the Forced Induction section. I am anxious to see it myself.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts