8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i got '09 Si. have k&n sri, vibrant header, hks exhaust.

i got my flashpro for $700, and got a "kind-of" hookup for a tune for just $400 (CAD prices). anyway, should i bother for the tune/dyno?

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Really up to you! You can always tune/dyno later, I would run it a bit with the base maps until you want to spend a few bucks. Also, check out an "e-tune", which is much more reasonable in price!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to tell you guys the truth, i'm not so much of a techie with tuning.. so basemap/e-tune is a bit new to me.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Im new to the whole tuning thing too but I think the Base maps come pre calibrated on the software and you can choose from different I/H/E setups which are already somewhat tuned. Correct me if im wrong someone?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im new to the whole tuning thing too but I think the Base maps come pre calibrated on the software and you can choose from different I/H/E setups which are already somewhat tuned. Correct me if im wrong someone?
so what i understand is, there's a program that lets me choose certain combinations of bolt-ons, then i can easily put it on the flashpro?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.