8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered an '06 Civic LX sedan, manual shift. Can't believe how tough it is to find one!! Seems like around this area (upstate NY) everyone is buying the manual shift as soon as they are off loaded. Mine should be built during next week and be at the dealer the week after that (around the 18th). Could have had an automatic right away but I really wanted a standard shift. I kept it plain and simple with the thinking that I can mod it up later. The only things I added was the MP3/Aux input jack for my iPod and the winter style floor mats. I'll post some pics as soon as I get it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OMG...You'll have so much fun with your new car. I have a 2006 Civic Coupe. (I purchased the first one in my town!) It has been so much fun to drive. I bought the LX as well and plan on adding modification ASAP.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
congrats on the purchases. Welcome to both of you. Be sure to post up some pics if you get a chance.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Welcome to 8thcivic, Silver06 and TexGal! :wavey:

Congrats on your purchase! Looking forward to the pics.

TexGal, what kinds of mods are you planning?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey 2fast4u2! I plan on getting a new set of tires/wheels. Just not quite sure if I should go up a size, what would look best, etc. So, right now I'm just shopping around. Cold-air intake, exhaust system...just for starters. Hopefully, I can get this completed this month or so. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
TexGal said:
Hey 2fast4u2! I plan on getting a new set of tires/wheels. Just not quite sure if I should go up a size, what would look best, etc. So, right now I'm just shopping around. Cold-air intake, exhaust system...just for starters. Hopefully, I can get this completed this month or so. Any suggestions?
Welcome to 8thcivic.
I Don't think I would lower it and just put 18's on it. I'm also looking for some exhaust, cold air intake and a carbon fiber hood for my '06 EX. If anyone knows where to find.

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
TexGal said:

As far as wheels go, might I suggest:http://www.mackinindustries.com/md/rays/volk.html

These are my favorites! I really like the Volk racing TE37's. They're really light :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts