8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOo Yesterday i was driving and my boyy pointed out a cool spot for a pic so thats what i did.. I'm only posting one up cause this is the only one i like..

Let me no what you think its and 08 si w/09 front, shaved ass lol ,and tsx wheels. its sitting on magen coilovers...

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
Looks cool. I don't know much about photography but it looks good to me

Nice car btw. Those TSX wheels look really nice

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
SOo Yesterday i was driving and my boyy pointed out a cool spot for a pic so thats what i did.. I'm only posting one up cause this is the only one i like..

Let me no what you think its and 08 si w/09 front, shaved ass lol ,and tsx wheels. its sitting on magen coilovers...
Honest or nice? :coffee:

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
The car looks good but I would've spent the money you spent on that '09 front end conversion on bolt-on motor parts. That's just me, 06-08 HFP front lip & move onto a different area to spend money on. The colormatched mudguards look great & was thinking of doing that to mine but my car is a Panda so they look fine black. The wheels look good but being that low on coils doesn't translate to an improvement in handling. It's just for looks.

Any plans on de-badging those stickers from the rear doors?

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
^^this guy...lol i dont ever want to know what you think about my car haha i keep it stock...so what now? hating on stock lol its all good just kidding haha

dude i think it looks really clean, loving the tsx rims. like better than the tl ones. fits good on the white

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
Yeah your car is so stock :thumb:
lol it is, the outside anyway. mugen with some visors. eat it. lol

my wife wont let me get rid of the rims either...i have some slicks that look good on it...here is a sneak peak

sup they weight 16lbs:badger:

sorry end thread jack, more pics of the clean FA

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
haha i dont care. if some makes a suggestion like, "hey man you should paint that, cause IMO i think it would look clean" ok but if someone says "dude that looks like garbage, paint that piece", one is a criticism and the other is hate. haha

i like to hear suggestion. and yea man had to close my thread cause no more 24 block, please dont remind me i really liked having it. made me unique. but now i have a built 2.0 full race...eh

but hey, i know you cant say my name because you are in FL (only kid) but it means.... i no kea, or care

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Your 24 block was a sick build & liked how you painted the block red like the domestics.

All good I know what your name means & know how to say it. I'm not your typical FL resident, I was imported from S. Korea.

One of my all time fav movie quotes "Only steers & queers come from TX & you don't pretty much look like a steer so that narrows it down don't it!"

:rotfl: Damn I love that movie.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
OH!!!! so you know i love my rice lol jasmine rice only please, must be sticky or it is no good. uuummmm.....think of a bowl of rice haha man that sounds good right now

yea it was sick, but the block i guess was pushed to much? but lots of people say the tune was garbage because it got to hot and popped the pistons. the tuners response was bad piston design. i dont want to bash the "first in 8s" but that is why i am not going to him again.

i have another k24 block in my garage too that i actually dropped in the car, but then found that the front mount needed a slight adjustment to fit (ie custom) and said forget it. sold some parts from it and bought the 20 block some upgrades

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
MMMmmm jasmine rice is sooo good. :drooling: I used to buy that **** buy the 20lb bags.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that a tune is everything on a boosted car. Could the design of the pistons played a role in why your 24 popped, maybe but IMHO the tune would've played a bigger part.

Damn I want a 24 for my car but that would require to lose my Hy Tech RH. I just got a new megaphone 3" test-pipe for it last week so I didn't have to use the not so pretty looking 2.5" adapter from FR.

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
yea i have mike (soxfan) look at the tune and he pulled a lot of ign up top because of the increase back pressure and us really maxing out the greddy manifold. but i dont like how tony tunes is the aspect that he drops lots of full during the spool, 10-11 a/f the at peak boost would increase a/f to 12-12.5 i dont like that. keep it maybe 10 at spool and 11.8 tops during boost.

24 w/ hytech header...oh yea. the guys making all motor k24 setups are nice. 280hp all motor snaps much faster than a turbo or s/c by far (same hp outputs). i dont care who you are. i will admit that.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts