8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just dropping a line to introduce myself. I am 21 and live around the Baltimore area. I am going to my dealership Monday to order a 2006 Rally Red SI with navi. I have been looking to buy a new car for a while and have been toying with so many different cars. I was considering a RSX type-s for a long time but I wanted to see what the new SI was going to offer. I really liked it in photos and just when yesterday to the dealership to look at one they had on the lot. Sucks it was already sold so I couldn't test drive it but from research everyone who has driven one is very pleased. I have always been a honda guy with my first car being a 1999 SI in milano red. That car was totaled through no fault of my own and I bought a Delsol which I swapped and turbo'ed. Now I own a 1994 with a GSR swap and its starting to show its age with rust and dents. I am about to start a new career as I just graduated from college and have come into some funds. I hope to learn more about the car. I am out of the whole racing scene so my plans for the car are simple. I may/ maynot do a exhaust for looks when more are available. HID's, suspension, rims, and stereo are my area's of focus. Thanks in advance for advice and Have a Happy New Year!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
welcome canman! i think you are the first on the site that has actually said they are getting a rallye red si. i CANNOT wait to see the pics. hope everything goes well and like racnjsn04 said, feel free to ask any questions.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
welcome to you.... Congrats on the SI. I can't wait to see the red myself. The one Chop that a member did in that red looked pretty amazing. Feel free to ask questions or whatever. A number of members on here already have the SI, so they can probably help out a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts