8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

just had a "visitor" of sorts... read on

1K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  SOLO8thGenSi 
#1 ·
so im just sitting here online in my room... & i hear what sounds like a Honda exhaust. once. twice. three times passing thru my area.

on the 3rd time i get suspicious. i walk out of my room towards the front door (lights are out btw) & what do i see... 2 pairs of legs walking up my MOTHER F*CKING driveway!!! are you serious?!?!

so i wake my roomie & he gets his gun (he has MANY btw) & checks out the situation. unfortunately i could not wake him up before the "legs" decided to bolt back into their Honda & speed off.

seriously guys... what the f*ck is the world coming to?!
not even safe in a garage these days even???

luckily & fortunately, my ears are attuned to the sound of suspicious activity.

1 to my household
0 to wouldbe "prowlers"

that is all. discuss if you would like. such a goddamn shame to live in a world where you just cannot have nice things.

edit:::: just called in the suspicious activity to non-emergency just for the record. my roomie's mustang parks outside & was broken into a couple months back. so dont want anymore activity if at all possible.

See less See more
#7 ·
Joey,
So you saw a couple douchebags walking up your driveway? That's f'ing crazy, if your ride is in the garage, they'd never be able to get to it without making a shitload of noise, opening a garage door isn't exactly stealthy. Damn. Hey, I just remembered something, I'm gonna PM you...

#14 ·
should have shot him, with no warning.

it was probably some 16 yr old nerd with a fart cannon on his old rusty honda, saw your new si (16 yr olds think these are ferraris), and wanted to take peak or talk to you.

#16 ·
I wouldnt really be afraid how could they see whats in your garage. Even if they could there is no real way to get into it. Unless of course its those ones with the handel. In that case install an automatic door on it and remove the handel they are not hard to install.

BTW this is post 666!!!!!

#18 ·
atruhondagrl said:
Things like this are just one more reason why I love the walls/fences and gated in style of yard security that Italian's do in Italy. It's harder for them to get in. Harder for them to get out and having a Rottweiler makes it harder for them to live.
That would be awesome. I think I would let the occasional one in and see how he could do lol.

#19 ·
this is y i live on an air force base. people give me hell all the time because i chose base housing. i never lock my car doors or the house. i feel very safe. sorry to hear about that dude.hopefully they will never come back.

#21 ·
thanks for all the comments, tips, & suggestions guys & girl--Arissa... i appreciate the input & concern. just gonna be wary the next couple of nights & see what happens.

hopefully the widespread info projected out on all my main browsed forums will thwart these d-bags from wanting to come back... & maybe even realize im not dumb nor will i stand for this aggression. the audacity of ppl these days honestly just blows my f*cking mind. *shakes head*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.