8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. i just got my coupe and am very happy with it. i have a 13" jl w1 in a big box with an eclipse amp of some sort. the box fits in the trunk, but doesnt scoot back. are there any custom boxes that will tuck the sub in the back so i still have some trunk room? thanks.

also, where do you guys wire amps and subs to. on my old car i had a power antenna in the back that i spliced into. do i have to run wires up front?
im not very good at this as you can tell:laughing:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Run a search for the remote turn on. It's been covered at least 5 times in the past couple weeks.

Custom boxes are done as well, do a search on that. Though, I don't think any will accomodate a 13". Think the largest I've seen is 12". Of course, you can always make your own custom box. ;)

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i have a custom box housing 2 12" and i have plenty of trunk room. but i think a 13 is a diff. story. I had my local speaker shop build mine for me for a small price. i figured it was worth it though sense they are more expirienced and all. =D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.