8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
ac2539 said:
If you live in the Bay Area, the guy who did it for me is Ken, 650-455-7600, lives in Millbrae.
how much did you get it for? can he do anyones car or is he just a buddy for yours

·
Registered
939 Posts
This is kinda like showing someone your breasts....before the job...and then showing them with a tshirt on after the job.....

boooo

get some day pics.

·
Registered
73 Posts
too light...what's the point anyways? imo, 20% (what i have) is better looking. and yes, i know it's illegal in washington state (35% all around is legal limit), but i've been pulled over once and drive by cops ALL THE TIME (live right next to a police station), and never once have they mention anything to me. *knock on wood.

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Not bad. :thumb:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haha, you guys are chumps. Limo (5%) is the way to go. I have Limo on the rear and back windshield, 20% on the front sides, and 35% on the front windshield. I've had 2 tickets so far, though (both of them dismissed with just a set of pictures of my friend's FBP FG2 without tints). 35% is barely worth it.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
tint is such a great mod it really sets the car off i think. In Fla it should be mandatory cuz it really makes a heat difference inside the car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts