8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well to begin my story, I was working in my parents restaurant one day and I saw a 97 special edition supra pull up.. My eyes went wide and the couple came in. After that they never came in the Supra again, but it was clear they were very rich from the cars they drove and the Giovanni's they had on each car. We're in LA and it's pretty damned hard to get Gio's down here and its expensive, so I was like damn. Well one day I asked them if their Supra was for sale and they said sure for 50,000. I was like no way, they said it has 13000 miles on it and is hardly ever driven and everything was in mint condition. Well I asked can I just drive it instead and they said sure..

I got the wife's number and today I decided to call her. She said sure, just come over and you can take my vette too for a "workout". I get over there and I was like damn, they have a 67-69 (I forgot what year she said) Grand prix convertible. They have a Syclone truck chilling there and a Avalanche lowered sitting on some 24 in Giovannis. They had a Infiniti SUV sitting on some 26 inch Giovanni's.

It's pretty clear they are some massive car enthusiasts. Well I decided to take the Supra first for the workout and I started it and damn it gave a nice purr.. I took it in a highway run and god damned, that thing takes off in 6th gear.. I was playing around and floored it through each gear and it threw my ass back into the seat. Handling was great... I couldn't find one thing wrong with it, and it had been sitting for over 2 months!!!! I had 2 month old gas in it and that thing could've smoke my Si in freaking 6th gear..

Drove back and got into the Vette. I was amazed cause I didn't know it had DSG paddle shifters and HUD. It had all kinds of gadgetry everywhere. Unfortunately I couldn't try out the paddle shifters cause you have to turn it sport mode and it lowers the suspension too far and it would cause me bottoming out everywhere. But I floored it in automatic and damn that thing is even stronger then the Supra. It is pretty damned cool sitting in the Vette with all the extra ****.

After I was done with all of this, I almost threw my clutch thru the wall cause I was expecting the stiffness of the Supra clutch. I was flooring it too cause it wasn't enough power in my SI to compare, it took me long ass time to get used to the Si again

Well anyways, she said I can come back every week to give the Supra a workout since she never has any time to do it, and her husband is too fat to fit inside. I love her

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
You randomly ask a couple to drive their car and they say yes? I don't want to sound like an ******* but that's really hard to believe, but neat.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
If she answers the door next time in a nightie, you're either in very big trouble, or having the time of your life.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Eh, I forgot to mention they eat at my restaurant quite a bit and pretty good friends with my mom. She would be pretty hot if she lost some weight. She's pretty for a 45 year old. I'll get you guys pics next week of all the cars she has

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gotta bang the older women. Its the Man Code.
Yeah, she was telling me a story about her husband and how he got caught having a 3-some.. I am ******** to her, idk, maybe I'll bang her for the Supra haha.. I wouldn't mind banging her and I think she might be attracted to me, for reasons I am not going to name on the inet. I am 16 about to be 17 (1 month) though...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yeah, she was telling me a story about her husband and how he got caught having a 3-some.. I am ******** to her, idk, maybe I'll bang her for the Supra haha.. I wouldn't mind banging her and I think she might be attracted to me, for reasons I am not going to name on the inet. I am 16 about to be 17 (1 month) though...
LMAO so in other words she's a pedophile. Damn you're lucky she lets you drive those cars...that's so nice.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I call BS unless you post pics of PROOF!!
This is america, trust is nonexistant
I'll get you guys pics next week, jeez.. It's a green 97 limited edition supra..

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
this thread is freaking worthless without pics....

and i test drive a EVO X last two days ago...
damnit fine here is my vette, and my pops....

there we got pictures now!:thumb: :yeahthat:

oh and some badass vettes sceme on c6 rs I saw

^see the skull...anyways want more that visit my le mans thread...

1 - 20 of 144 Posts