8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Put On 2008 Civic Si Wheels Black

I Put On A 2008 Civic Si Axel Back Exhaust Thanks Rob:HotBoySly For Putting it On For Me

Let Me Know What You Guys Think
From This:

To This:

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
As JDMFGSI mentioned:

You didn't switch the tpms over from your old wheels? If you get that done you will get rid of the light. Looks good however, i thought you need spacers to get Si wheels on to r18's?

·
Registered
4,640 Posts
I thought that too when i put Si wheels on my r18 but they cleared the calipers by the width of a notecard, i ended up going on to evasive and getting 3mm spacers just for peace of mind. I used the Si lugs and they fit fine no problems.

^^^^that gets so old--"should have bought an si", i dont understand why people feel the need to say it, b/c he got si wheels and improved the look of his car he should have bought an si? I got my Si wheels and tires in mint condition for $250 otd to my doorstep, i would love to see someone pass that deal up, si owner or non

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice u should had bought a si
Well not trying to be mean but I don't care about speed and I only pay $300 a month and $100 for insurance so I'm not going to pay $450-$550 for a Honda then $200-$250 for insurance don't get me wrong I love the si's but I don't feel like giving that much for a Honda

1 - 20 of 31 Posts