8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought the Goodyear Eagle GT's. I was going to buy some Bridgestone 960AS's but on my valentines day weekend with the woman I am now stranded because of a nail in my passenger rear tire (below tread line so they won't patch it). GT's are the only tire I can get anyone to bring in by tomorrow morning so I can get back up on the road. Got a 500 mile trip to break them in so we'll see if they're as good as the tire rack reviews say.

Got them for $140/tire (everything inlcuded) + tax so not too bad for a rush order. Only getting 2 to throw on the rear tires and rotate the fronts back because I think I can pick the other 2 off tire rack for cheaper(plus I still have some tread on the stock fronts right now). I know the ride might not be smooth due to the differences in tire composition etc... but I'll see soon enough. BTW Ford dealer was the only one that could bring in the tires for me in Marietta Ohio, got a little oh on the phone when they asked me what car I was driving.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.